- Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH
- Berlin - Germany
- Job type
We are looking for a
Work from Berlin, Verl, Tallinn, Amsterdam or any of our other locations within Europe
Key responsibilities and main tasks
- Develop decision workflows and business logic on the workflow engine that forms the core of our risk decision platform in the area of e-commerce and payments
- Design, modeling and automation of processes for credit risk assessment and fraud prevention
- Integration of third-party APIs and machine learning models
- Work within an agile, cross-functional development team
- Contribute to various business analysis activities from conceptualizing new features with stakeholders over technical solution design to specifying acceptance criteria and final acceptance testing
- Support quality assurance, test automation and release management
Skills and qualifications
- Successfully completed studies in software engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in software or workflow development, in particular in the area of e-commerce and payments
- Good understanding of modern cloud infrastructures
- Familiarity with agile software development practices and processes
- Experience in process modeling (BPMN or similar)
- Knowledge of data analysis with SQL and GraphQL
- Good analytical skills and a proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Fluency in English as the main working language
We offer you:
- Flexibility: We support you with flexible working time models and opportunities to work mobile up to 80% of your working time within the country you are employed.
- Training & Development: Develop your professional skills and your personality in a fast-growing international company. With our very own Bertelsmann University you get access to over 4,000 e-learning and training offers and exclusive nanodegree programs from Silicon Valley.
- Diversity: We support diversity in the company - in every regard.
- International team spirit: You will have fantastic colleagues from different areas and spread within Europe. We work together, solve problems together and celebrate success!
- The feel-good factor: We hold annual Christmas parties, summer parties and after-work parties for our employees (in times of Covid-19 we for sure switched to virtual formats...).
- Valuable benefits: We offer you a competitive salary and benefit scheme.
Who we are
Let's be honest, finance is complicated.
So we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,000 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this - whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby.
At AfterPay we have a clear goal: to be the leading partner for pay-after-delivery solutions in the European e-commerce market. A central part of our strategy is a convenient and safe payment process via
the AfterPay portal requiring just a few finger taps. Whether by invoice, direct debit or instalment payments – customers decide how and when they want to pay and are provided with many innovative tools. AfterPay is clearly focused on the wishes and needs of its users: our highest aim is customer satisfaction, with which we want to achieve long-term, successful customer loyalty.
We keep what we promise:
Find more information and other interesting positions at www.innovateyourself.de
Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to your online application with CV, salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH
Postal Code: 10623