- Fdo Consulting Limited
- Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England - United Kingdom
- Job type
Market leading technology company based in Slough, Berkshire are looking for a number of Frontend Developer to join their growing UI/UX Development team. You will be joining a small but growing team, focused on delivering solutions.
This role will be accountable for skilfully producing software for the migration of the existing In-house application UI to a new modernised UI running under bootstrap as the primary framework. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in developing complex systems and enhancing your skills in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities -
- Work with the UI/UX designer to ensure changes are implemented in accordance with the provided style guide
- Where elements of the UI do not fit, within the UI style guide, work with the UI/UX designer to find solutions
- Communicate and work optimally within internal teams to ensure clear communication of technical issues
- Proactively investigate, potentially present options for implementing solutions and bug fixes in cooperation with development management and other internal teams
- Take ownership and responsibility of components and processes within the team to make tactical and strategic changes
Experience required -
- 2+ years of development experience
- A full appreciation of configuration management & issue tracking management issues and systems
- Aptitude for UX / UI Design and an eye for detail
- A solid understanding of browser capabilities
Any of the following is an advantage -
- Experience of Bootstrap, Foundation and/or other responsive frameworks.
- Systems integration
- Programming experience in .net using VB or C#
- Working knowledge of Cloud deployments, AWS, etc.
- Appreciation or experience in software or systems testing
- Mobile/Tablet development
This is a great chance to join a growing company and work on a range of new and exciting projects. The role is based in Slough, Berkshire and the salary is likely to be in the range £ 28000 - 32000. If you are interested please send your CV soon.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Slough, SL1 4LA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Reference ID: Indeed/ UI