- Workwise GmbH
- Halle (Saale) - Germany
- Job type
You have the vision of re-inventing the media Internet and have a strong will to make the impossible possible? Then it's time for you to become part of us!
- You are innovative and result oriented and have a strong will to make the impossible possible
- You will work in a dynamic environment with colleagues, partners and customers in Europe
- You assist engineering concepts, prototypes, MVP’s and products and you are not shy to also embrace hardware related development and coding
- You enjoy working in dual open-source and protected IP environments and have an agile, trial and error, startup, and/or research gene
- You share the same vision of re-inventing the media Internet and have strong technical competencies and ambitions
- You are currently studying something with a (business) informatics, physics, and/or mathematics background
- You have technical and/or MINT knowledge
- You are cool and team oriented
- Work full remotely but if you are living near to Ludwigshafen we would enjoy seeing you in the office for meetings
- The opportunity to gain or extend deep technical expertise as IT engineer, topic owner, dev lead
- Become effective in international teams of IT experts and entrepreneurs
- Gain or extend sustainability business expertise
- Engage effectively with customers and partner engineers
- Get to know new technical areas also outside your comfort zone and classical portfolio
- Have fun and pride to be part of big innovations in a wonderful start-up team with impact
Our job offer Working Student Software Development / Remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.