- Experience working with RESTful backend service and Typescript, AngularJS and Angular Modern build tools (WebPack, etc.)
- Understanding of agile software development practices
- Mentor junior developers
- Take an active role in sprint planning and all technical discussions
- Applicable knowledge of API/RESTful services
- Design and build new user interfaces using cutting-edge front-end technologies
- Work alongside a team of developers to design, develop, deploy, and maintain web applications
- Angular and React Experience 3 years
- Overall Experience 5+ Years
Atlanta, GA - United States of America
Duration: 5+ Months
Nice to Have:
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.