- 6+ years of experience leading/mentoring Agile development teams and overseeing their work.
- 10+ years of software development experience with 5+ years in application architecture using Microsoft technologies, Multi-Tier/Multi-Layer architecture, and Enterprise Application and Framework Development. Understanding and working experience with web development using ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, and ASP.NET Web Form.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture with WCF/Web API development.
- Understanding OO concepts and design patterns.
- Understanding of Framework Development for cross cutting concerns.
- Advanced understanding of Security Concepts for Application and Services.
- Conducts design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
- Understanding of advanced concepts for web application performance tuning.
- Code Profiling and code performance tuning.
- Good understanding of TFS build and deployment process.
- 6+ years using Microsoft SQL Server, including database programming and performance tuning concepts.
- Experience with data mapping, scrubbing, and migration from legacy to new systems.
- Proven ability to lead complex technical discussions with business and non-technical users.
- Proven ability to present complex technical constructs to business and non-technical users.
- Develops appropriate work plans/schedules to effectively schedule tasks/assignments.
- Provides accurate estimates for design and programming efforts for system changes and enhancements.
- Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team.
- Develops contingency plans as necessary.
- Must be a self-starter and must be able to work independently.
- Experience working with multiple team members (BA, Developer, DBA, System Architect, PM).
- Well organized with great attention to detail.
- Speaks clearly and is easy to understand.
- Can communicate effectively with multiple team members at a given time.
- Written communications are clear and to the point.
- Not afraid to ask questions or ask for help.
- Can adhere to tight deadlines and due dates.
- Demonstrate patience and humility with the ability to exercise constraint in stressful situations.
- SCRUM Master/Team Lead (6 Years)
- Agile Methodology Required (6 Years)
- Object Oriented Development (10 Years)
- Service Oriented Architecture (5 Years)
- .NET Framework (4.6) (10 Years)
- ASP.NET and Web API (10 Years)
- VB.NET (5 Years)
- IIS (older versions 8.x) (10 Years)
- MVC Pattern (5 Years)
- Workflow Foundation (5 Years)
- C# (5 Years)
- TypeScript (3 Years)
- HTML (10 Years)
- HTML5 (5 Years)
- AngularJS (1.x)/Angular (3 Years)
- CSS (5 Years)
- jQuery (5 Years)
- Entity Framework (5 Years)
- LINQ (5 Years)
- Parallel LINQ (5 Years)
- AJAX (5 Years)
- Visual Studio (older versions 2015) (10 Years)
- SQL Server (2015) (10 Years)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (5 Years)
- SQL Server Integration Services (5 Years)
- Team Foundation Server (5 Years)
- MS Test Manager (5 Years)
- WCF Web Services (5 Years)
- SharePoint (5 Years)
- Resharper (5 Years)
- Web Forms (5 Years)
- Powershell (3 Years)
- XML/XSD/XSLT (5 Years)
- T-SQL (10 Years)
No Office Location - United States of America
Job Title: Technical Architecture Specialist TAS1 A4 SC3
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Technical Architecture Specialist TAS1 A4 SC3
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 112232
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.