- Work and learn alongside an innovative team in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Potential role progression into Product, building no-code solutions.
- Competitive salary (£35,000), benefits (9.5% Employer Pension), and perks.
- Conducting live chats with users and leads as the first point of contact, troubleshooting and escalating tickets when needed, and generally being the face of Paperform.
- Reviewing, editing, and creating resources (help docs, templates etc.).
- Reporting on customer feedback, feature requests, and anything else support related.
- Updating our internal wiki documentation where necessary.
- Creating templates and working closely with the product and growth teams, where necessary.
- Tech Skills:
- Excellent at troubleshooting and resolving complex problems, especially with Excel-style calculations and conditional logic.
- Basic understanding of support apps, like Intercom, and ability to use team tools such as Google Drive, Notion, Slack, Loom, Talent LMS, Asana, Deputy and JIRA.
- Experience: 2+ years of customer success , preferably within a SaaS organisation.
- Communication: you’ve got to be able to communicate complex concepts in simple terms, and to quickly build a rapport with customers.
- Self Starter / Self learner: take ownership of your role, and drive it to completion with minimal supervision. We expect you to be reliable.
- Team Player: while being self-motivated, illustrate the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and work efficiently in a team.
- Adaptable to Change: Possess the ability to adapt quickly to new circumstances and situations.
- Love tech and pick up new products quickly.
- Can’t sleep if you know there’s a better way of doing something, or a way to solve a problem.
- Try everything in your power to solve an issue before assigning a ticket to someone else.
- Communicate well through tools like Slack, Asana, email, and video conferencing tools.
- Enjoy moving super fast on tasks, and loath death by meetings.
- Take ownership of your work, and can manage projects and work to deadlines.
- Have a high level of spoken English.
- Have strong attention to detail and can spot a typo from a mile away.
- £35,000 per annum salary.
- Employer Pension contributions at 9.5%.
- Work from your home. We’re a global team and we’re remote-first. We’ll also provide a monthly stipend to cover off desk hire in a space of your choice if you prefer not to work from home.
- 6 weeks paid leave (annual and sick). Family and your health come first, and we encourage our Team to take regular breaks.
- Paid parental leave.
- We want to ensure you have all the equipment needed to do your job well. We’ll provide you with the tech, software, and professional development costs you need.
- We cover all costs of company travel, including our retreat which is in Sydney, Australia.
- We give you the opportunity to work alongside everyday folks who need help getting across the latest tech - our work is meaningful and rewarding.
- We give each of our Customer Success Team “project time” to work on projects related to your role. For this role, this means working directly with our Product Team and opens up opportunities to progress into web development.
- We are extremely transparent about how we run Paperform as a SaaS company - we meet a few times a month to go over how the business is doing and share what we’re learning with the entire Team.
- We are compassionate and kind: We treat everyone with respect and compassion. That goes for our team, customers, competitors and anyone in between. We put ourselves in your shoes, or behind your keyboard, and actively listen. Frustrated? Irritated? We’re the types that respond with an extra dose of kindness and support.
- We argue well and assume the best in others: Ever seen LeBron James argue with his teammates? That’s ‘cos when you’re pushing the boundaries and striving for greatness you don’t always agree. That’s okay. It’s not a personal attack. We speak up if we think there’s a better way to do something, but never lose sight of the fact our colleagues and our customers are on the same team. Disagreement offers a way for us to hone our critical thinking skills and become better as people and as a company.
- We are people and product-focused: We’re a SaaS business. That means we expect all our team members to understand the product back to front. No matter our role, from web dev to writer, we’re actively playing with and exploring it daily. This goes for customer problems too. We act as though we’re all responsible for customer service, regardless of our titles, and do what’s best for the customer first—even if that means suggesting a solution outside of Paperform.
- We are self-disciplined: Self-discipline has become a lost virtue. It used to be called things like grit; pluck; gumption. It’s doing the hard things. We turn up to work on time and we deliver on our promises and we see projects through to the finish line. We do the work without fanfare or complaints, then turn around and do it all again.
- We champion autonomy. We don't impose limits. We remove them. This goes for our team and our customers. Paperform is about giving you the tools to get the job done and the breathing room to do it. This doesn’t mean you’re up a river without a paddle—openness and an ability to ask for help are baked in.
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Success: 2 years (preferred)
- SaaS: 2 years (preferred)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Full-Time Role, remote, European timeline
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm GMT/BST
Timing will adjust depending on daylight savings changes (an hour either side)
Paperform’s Vision and Mission
Paperform is an Aussie, bootstrapped, SaaS company that launched in late 2016, and now has thousands of customers from across the globe. We’re a small, agile team, and we’re growing fast.
Paperform’s mission is to bring business owners back to life by giving people the digital tools and support they need to build set-and-forget solutions. We want to see everyone have more time for the people and things they love.
That’s why we’re an online form builder like no other; Paperform is your digital Swiss Army Knife that does everything short of open bottles. It combines serious digital smarts with beautiful design to create endless possibilities. Our no-code editor is built from the ground-up for anyone to master, with no techno-geek skills needed… unless you want to flex some big nerd muscles, then we’ve got you covered too. You won’t believe all the things you can create. Educate and entertain. Persuade, sell, and solve problems. If you can dream it, you can Paperform it.
Our mission as a Customer Success Team is to be Product experts and educators. Our Customer Success Team doesn’t just provide answers, they find the best solution for each user or lead's use-case and show them how they can implement it. Get ready to hear lots of praise for your nerd skills from everyday people looking to implement functionality and flows.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Success Specialist who is based on a European timeline.
We’re after someone who will be like a dog with a bone when it comes to troubleshooting, who is passionate about knowing every facet of our Product, and gets a huge kick out of working with Excel-style calculations (check out our “Calculation” feature for context!). This is a super nerdy role. Above all, we want a candidate who is able to build a rapport with our user-base and carries on our solid reputation for excellent customer support.
Day to day, you’ll be supporting our users as first response, troubleshooting technical queries, improving and creating educational resources, and working closely with our Product Team. Being able to multi-task well is key in this role.
There will be opportunities to learn and grow with the company as you work closely with our Customer Success Lead and Product Team as we continue to scale Paperform. We’ll help you to achieve your goals by supporting you, and welcome innovative ideas you bring to the table.
An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, take initiative and ownership of their responsibilities, and be extremely competent in solving problems without needing to be micromanaged. Working as part of a remote team you will be expected to be able to communicate clearly with the team over a variety of different mediums (video calls, Asana, Slack etc.), be comfortable with raising issues or questions along the way, and providing insights.
Important Skills & Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and quick learner who is ready to jump into a customer support and content role. The most important skills for this job are:
You’re a good fit if you...
What we offer:
Working for us
Although our main office is based in Sydney, Australia, we have a remote global Team. To work for us you need a stable internet connection, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, and to be obsessed with details.
We have clear core values that drive the way we work:
How to apply:
Complete our task - https://css-task.paperform.co/
What happens after you apply?
If your application is being considered, we’ll send you a test. If that goes well, we’ll invite you to interview.
We receive a high volume of applications for every role we post - please be patient as we review and give every candidate the attention they deserve. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to answer every application we receive; if you don’t hear from us within the next 3 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We encourage you to keep an eye out for upcoming roles in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 per year