- Responsible for designing and implementing bespoke software for customers and products, under supervision and mentoring of senior developers.
- Creation of Development and Test environments.
- Creation and execution of test criteria, executing manual test plans and writing automated tests.
- Engaging with and providing recommendations, updates and results to customers, project managers, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Understanding of API design.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Development lifecycle experience – from problem statement through to release.
- Good spoken and written English: able to explain issues clearly and in detail
- Excellent time management and ability to work to multiple competing deadlines.
- Demonstrable presentations skills
- Knowledge of recognised development-related standards (e.g. Web Services)
- Experience with a modern Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
- Experience with/exposure to web containers such as Apache Tomcat, IIS.
- Experience of development using a relational database platform such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL or the like.
- Knowledge of networking standards and telephony
- Knowledge or experience of Agile methodology.
- Knowledge or experience of Cloud and Virtualisation technology: e.g. AWS, Docker
- Knowledge of Twilio and/or Google Contact Centre Technologies
- Experience of development using a speech application framework such as Avaya Orchestration Designer or Aspect CXP
- Pension Scheme
- Remote/Flexible work
- Life insurance
- Private health and dental care
- Cycle to work
- 28 days paid holiday a year- (this includes three Sabio days)
- LinkedIn Learning
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
We work across industry verticals, with some of the world’s largest organisations, to transform their customer experience, reduce operational costs and improve customer and employee engagement.
Combining our own unique products and deep sector knowledge with award-winning technologies, we are one of Europe’s fastest growing providers of digital CX transformation solutions, supporting clients in over 50 countries.
We are also plotting a path to net zero with a commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and we are committed to diversity and inclusion within our workplace. Our workforce reflects the whole of society enabling us to deliver experiences for the whole of society
At the Sabio Group we are looking for an exceptionally driven and enthusiastic Software Engineer.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
Benefits may include
The Small Print
Strictly No Agencies; any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee. All applicants must have the right to work in the territory to which the role relates (UK & EU). Sabio Group are unable to offer sponsorship on any roles advertised.
About Sabio Group
We bring together expertise in cloud migration, cutting-edge CX technologies and powerful customer insight to deliver exceptional end-to-end customer experiences.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.