- or equivalent experience
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Remote work available
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Other benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
North Vancouver - Canada