- MongoDB/Azure CosmosDB
- Hosted on Azure
- Developing and maintaining React.js and NodeJS based applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into functional components
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Availability for rotating on-call responsibility for emergency responses
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is a must.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and NodeJS and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Azure services (App Services, CosmosDB, Virtual Desktop)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking, optimization and mindfulness of security in their work
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, BitBucket)
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML Required (No design skills necessary)
- Be prepared to demonstrate your skills in a short coding test
- Knowledge of SQL, UNIX, Best practices securing cloud services, Azure Data Factory, Cypress Testing/QA, or microservice architecture will be a plus.
- Good English language (verbal and written)
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Able to "fill in blanks"
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Medical insurance
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
Porto - Portugal
Ready Digital Health, LLC (Ready) is a telemedicine marketplace that connects patients seeking health care with licensed physicians and pharmacists. Patients are presented with a discreet, HIPAA compliant online process; they create a relationship and communicate with a physician licensed in their state. Through this relationship, physicians learn the current condition, medical and social histories of the patient in order to determine if a prescription medication is necessary. Prescriptions are processed through a HIPAA compliant, LegitScript certified, online pharmacy that delivers prescription medication directly to the patient. Our initial product offerings are sexual health medication.
Ready is located in in the Los Angeles, CA area and works with providers and pharmacists across all 50 states, with the exceptions of North Dakota and South Carolina.
We are seeking Remote talent in Portugal who will be hired by a local EOR (Employer of Record).
Our Environment and Development Team:
Our team is growing! We work in an Agile/Scrum environment using Jira for project management. Formal training is not as important as your talent and contribution. Our development team is suited for someone that thrives in a creative environment and where you will have a direct impact on the success of projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 1,200.00€ - 2,500.00€ per month