- Develop new features using Front End frameworks
- Be an active participant in defining the application look and its functionality
- Build reusable code and components
- Optimize our applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop and maintain applications based on UI guidelines to ensure pages are standards-compliant, universally accessible, and cross-browser compatible
- Participate in research, planning, and brainstorming with development and project teams
- Passion for creating intuitive, efficient, scalable web interfaces
- Able to solve difficult software and UX problems with some ambiguity.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
- Can articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and toolsets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- End-to-end ownership, autonomy, creativity, and transparency. Learn and grow from a fast-paced environment with lots of self-directed research, experimentations and cost/benefit assessments.
- Noticeable global impact. You will see the industry evolving, with your team at the cutting edge of that growth.
- Work closely with customers and product owners, solve interesting real-life business problems, and see your impact at global scale.
- Flexible working schedule and open-door environment
- Generous 25 PTO days, plus 13 fix or floating holidays
- Competitive pay (money isn't everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium) for your entire family
- 401(k) with generous company contribution
- Generous transportation stipend to make your commute a breeze
- Volunteer opportunities around worldwide locations
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Angular or React: 1 year (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
DP World treats its employees well, offering 38 days of paid time off per year, and a flexible, collaborative, open environment.
This position is fully remote but only open to candidates in Washington and Massachusetts.
About the Company
We are the leading provider of worldwide, end-to-end supply chain & logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to develop interfaces for our customer facing web apps.
Why work for us?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $94,982.57 - $182,192.64 per year
Work Location: Remote