- Lead and be working alongside other multi-disciplined software engineers responsible for our Sanctions, Watchlists and PEP collections product.
- Write new features that enable our platform to consume data sources and extract information about individuals and merge this with existing data we hold. Your work will allow our customers to find out who has done something bad, what they did, and when.
- Join and lead one of our scrum teams (Sanctions, Watchlists & PEP) and help us to make the right technical and architectural decisions as we evolve and scale our systems.
- As a Lead Engineer, we will look to you to take a lead in these discussions and bring your own ideas as well as solicit and incorporate ideas from others in the team.
- Write tests, and take ownership of the systems that ensure the quality of our code.
- Coach and mentor others in the team end to end - from requirements through to production support.
- Experience writing production-grade Python applications Awareness of a range of languages and paradigms
- Experience with Docker/containerization or cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience in leading technically and coaching/mentoring
- Good communication and written skills including experience producing technical documentation.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team (ML Engineers, SREs, Product)
- Experience managing data models and versioning.
- Working with containerized infrastructure.
- Experience with:
- Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Web Services
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- An interest in Machine Learning.
- Focus on the Team – You are Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen – You are Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results – You are Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- We believe ComplyAdvantage is a place that thrives on energy, passion, teamwork and smarts.
- We offer flexible and fully remote working opportunities because we trust you to decide how you work best.
- We are proud to be pioneers; transforming the landscape and together we can make a difference.
- We have automated AML data generation. This has been a challenging task – requiring a radically
- 100% Remote
- Permanent Contract
- Health Insurance
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Since launching in 2014, ComplyAdvantage has been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers', Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
For more information, check out our website:
We are looking for a technically skilled Engineering Lead who is a Python expert to join our Data Insights team to help us build our machine learning-based anti-money laundering solution to help organizations prevent financial crime!
Your main responsibilities will be:
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
developers, data scientists, and financial crime professionals.