- Help design, build, and deploy cloud solutions with React and NodeJS for a variety of large commercial and government clients including QinetiQ, Rolls-Royce, and the Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute.
- Be part of a talented, motivated, and trusted team of developers, designers and project managers.
- Make a real impact for our customers with creative freedom to contribute to or lead architectural and technical system design.
- Have the choice of remote (UK only) or office (Bristol, UK), or a split that works for you.
- Have a permanent right to work in the UK, and be prepared to gain UK BPSS and/or Security Clearance (Calvium will pay)
- Enjoy unrivalled work/life balance: flexible hours, and overtime/weekend work is actively discouraged.
- Have a strong technical background, such as 5+ years of commercial experience building web applications.
- Are comfortable working in multiple codebases.
- Are able to simplify and break down complex requirements into well-documented, readable code.
- Have the ability to focus your efforts on the needs of the customer to deliver the best possible solution within budget
- Use an understanding of the customer's needs to propose innovations and improvements to our solutions.
- Listen to, inspire, and share your knowledge with other team members.
- The first stage is an online video session of around 45 minutes, where we'll discuss your technical background and goals for your next employment.
- The second stage involves a 2 1/2 hour interview session. A technical section will involve looking at some real code, and a discussion of your skills and experience in development. We'll also give you a chance to meet other team members including developers and project managers.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a permanent right to work in the UK? Temporary visas are not enough. (This question is required / a dealbreaker)
- Are you prepared to gain UK BPSS and/or Security Clearance (SC) (Calvium will pay)? (This question is required / a dealbreaker)
- paid web application building: 3 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Bristol, England - United Kingdom
Full-stack developer at Calvium Ltd, UK
You may be a fit for this role if you:
How does the application and interview process work?
Applicants should apply via Indeed and submit a CV and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this position.
The interview process involves two stages:
The entire interview process can be fully-remote and we will aim to find timings that work for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£52,000.00 per year