- Design, code, debug and assist with QA on existing bugs and new product enhancements for the enterprise application.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Produce reusable and maintainable solutions that are highly performant and maintain rigorous security standards.
- Lead development efforts on large epic initiatives and complex 3rd party integrations.
- Participate in code reviews, team training and mentorship of junior and mid-level developers.
- Assisting QA and DevOps in QA efforts and maintenance of the development environments.
- Actively assist in production troubleshooting and problem isolation/resolution.
- 7+ years software development/software engineering experience.
- Significant experience with ReactJS with some AngularJS
- Experience with AEM
- Experience with architecting and developing microapps
- Experience with Java,AWS, SQL and enterprise application scaling a plus
- High level of comfort in the Scrum methodology and prefers to actively participate in the ceremonies.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, GIT and Gitflow
- Team oriented individual that prefers collaboration and a focus on the success of the team.
- Organization oriented in having a comfort level with interacting and collaborating with non-technical departments on solutions that are best for the organization. Additional Skills
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
1 Point System
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Role: -Senior React Developer/AEM
Location: - Remote
Duration: - Long Term
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote