- You are excited about building an innovative brand that prioritizes an elevated customer experience.
- You are able to present and defend your work (strong opinions, loosely held).
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work.
- You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help.
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality).
- You are customer focused. Our brand revolves around delivering an exceptional and differentiated customer experience.
- You have 5+ years of professional development experience in a collaborative team setting
- 1+ Years of Magento 2 experience
- Solid experience as a member of agile teams collaborating with other developers, product managers, and designers
- Exposure to e-commerce principles
- Understanding of OOP
- A creative problem-solver and great communicator — over email, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Google Docs, etc.
- Understand the importance of user centered design Experience using project management tools like Jira, Trello, Asana etc.
McKinney, TX - United States of America
Role: Magento Lead
Location: McKinney, Texas
About The Candidate