- Join a focused team of other talented engineers, designers, and product managers to help build new features, enhance existing functionality, and squash bugs
- Learn new techniques and technologies on the job
- Actively participate in our development processes
- Wants to work hard to develop your skills and expertise
- Cares about code quality
- Sees feedback from peers and managers as a key way to become a better engineer
- Is passionate about building systems that have a positive social impact
- A B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- We think big. If you're looking to work on something that matters, TELUS Health Virtual Care might just be the place for you
Toronto - Canada
Join our team
TELUS Health Virtual Care is a rapidly growing division of TELUS Health. We develop and operate a next-generation telemedicine service that lets Canadians access primary care and other healthcare services through an app. With nearly 2 million members across Canada, we're reimagining the doctor-patient relationship, leveraging technology to make Canadian healthcare more accessible, compassionate, and patient-centered.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As our team of 40+ developers and designers scales to support the growing scope and complexity of the healthcare services offered by TELUS Health, we're looking for experienced developers to join our team.
Our existing frontend applications are all developed in TypeScript/React, and many of our backend systems are deployed as TypeScript/Node microservices.
As a Full-Stack TypeScript Developer, you will:
You should be the kind of person who:
You should have: