- Reviews relevant requirements, standards, and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements
- Writes and edits technical documentation to support the software development process
- Designs and develops software for semi-complex features
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work
- Develops and executes software (unit and integration) tests
- Presents technical findings and developments
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem, and system test procedures.
- Participates in presentations of accomplishments and end of Sprint meetings.
- The initial focus is on the creation of coded unit tests, primarily using Java, the JUnit framework, and techniques such as mocks, fakes, and stubs.
- As candidates' experience with architecture, design, and product line grows, the focus shifts to feature design and development activities, including defect fixes.
- Participates and may lead feature development and software design process
- Computer Science or similar 4-year degree
- 3+ Years of programming experience using Java or equivalent language
- 3+ years of Android experience
- 3+ programming experience in OOP languages like C++ or Java.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Comfortable working with a high-functioning team, willing to fill in where needed.
- Technical writing skills
- Agile software development methodology
- Experience developing and delivering software development in a regulated environment
- Bluetooth protocol
- NFC / RFID
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- please provide your email address
- Bachelor's (Required)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 3 years (Required)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
One of our clients is looking for a talented and highly motivated Sr Java/Android Software Developer. Please send your resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity and you authorize Infosoft to represent you for this position.
Here are job position details for your review:
Job Title: Software Developer
Pay Rate: $50/Hr
Duration: 10 Months
Location: Norwood, MA
This position is for the Healthcare Diagnostics division.
This position requires Contingent Workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
We are looking for a Software Developer.
Desired Skills / Experience
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Salary: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer