- Build, maintain and enhance at-scale web properties
- Contribute to frontend and backend solutions for customized WordPress implementations
- Support clients with publishing and troubleshooting pages
- Proficient with customized Wordpress and CMS solutions, administration and backend architecture
- Experience with backend development for Wordpress (Python, Node.js, PHP, etc)
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Strong understanding of service side implementations and best practices
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a remote development environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and the Next League leadership team
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work from home stipend
- Insurance and health benefits options
- Retirement plan
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regularly scheduled (virtual and in person) team gatherings and activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- WordPress: 4 years (preferred)
Winnipeg - Canada
Are you ready to make a difference in one of the most dynamic industries in the world? Interested in working with an inclusive, high-performing team that is committed to delivering results?
Next League, a technology services company that services global brands within the sports industry, is seeking a hardworking, collaborative, and versatile WordPress Developer to be part of its growing delivery team.
We are looking for an ambitious self starter who is comfortable working in a high growth, fast-paced start-up environment. Interest in and passion for sports and emerging technologies is a plus.
This role requires the ability to maintain and customize code for consumer facing web applications that scale to meet the demands of millions of concurrent users. As part of this role, you will also be involved in building web experiences and CMS templates while working within and supporting the broader development team.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in North America.
Join Our Team
If you’re interested in this role, send your resume and a cover letter on Indeed. Please include WordPress Developer in the subject line of your email.
About Next League
Next League, launched in December 2021, is a technology services firm that specializes in the strategy, design, development and operations of digital products and platforms that serve the sports industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $85,000.00-$110,000.00 per year