- Design and develop new front end applications for various platforms.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis
- Be in charge of tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop and maintain specifications and designs for complex applications.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Florianópolis - Brazil
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
About the Role:
What You’ll Do:
You Must Have:
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!