- A University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Chrome Developer Tools (2+ years)
- Knowledge of REST/JSON/XML service integration (2+ years)
- Experience with state management tools/libraries (Redux, 2+ years)
- Working experience building responsive web applications in React JS
- Working experience with GIT and code versioning knowledge (2+ years)
- Knowledge of test-driven development and modern deployment practices (1+ years)
- Knowledge of at least one testing tools/framework such as Jest
- Gitflow workflow and CI/CD pipelines experience
- Experience building and interfacing with RESTful APIs or GraphQL (2+ years)
- Working knowledge of server-side development using NodeJS
- Familiarity with the following tools NPM, Yarn, Postman, Visual Studios Code
- Knowledge of AWS cloud or similar (GCP, Azure) a bonus
- Be Innovative! We want to hear your experiences with geolocation, voice commands, offline/online functionality, error handling, and exploring next-generation features! Don’t hold back! We want to hear what you have to share!
- Remote work-environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible work environment
- Health and Dental benefits
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Leadership Training
- Stock Option Plan
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Work from home
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- React Front End Development: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
Mississauga - Canada
Xennial Innovations is rapidly expanding, and we need great people to join our team!
Xennial is a close-knit team of architects, developers, and entrepreneurs who work hard to meet the needs of our enterprise clients. We have proven ourselves faster, more agile, and far more innovative than the larger consultancies in the same space.
Xennial core mission is to create opportunities to help our customers and our team succeed. We have built a culture of continuous learning through sharing new ideas, evaluating frameworks, and exploring new concepts. Our team passionately believes in a thoughtful and well-planned development cycle. Our methodology is simple… Explore, Innovate, and Improve!
We are excited to foster your expertise and we want to invest in building your leadership potential and long-term career!
Who you are
We are looking for innovative and entrepreneurial minded team members. We’re a team of overachievers with strong work ethic and ambition. We’d like to share the same opportunities we were given and want to inspire our team members to rapidly improve themselves.
You, as an Intermediate React Developer will be involved in all aspects of application design, delivery, and best practice definition. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, develop, implement, maintain, and enforce the comprehensive application strategy. Your responsibilities will include clearly understanding and communicating the application architecture goals and constraints. Encourages simple, pragmatic, and effective solutions with a focus on quality, re-usability, and maintainability. Mentor the application feature development teams and monitor code quality. You will work to perform all aspects of software development as part of an agile development team.
What we offer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,198.51-$85,000.00 per year
Flexible language requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate: