Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento2 EE/Cloud
Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects
Writing unit test cases and unit testing of the code written
Review business requirements working with other team members
Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
Build new capabilities through PoCs.
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming
Strong experience on MYSQL DB
Experience with Agile methodologies
Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration
Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
- Experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality
- Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS
- Good HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using Bootstrap
- Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework.
- Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON;
- Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues;
- Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications;
- Understanding of build tools like Web pack, Grunt, Gulp
- Good exposure to eCommerce is preferred.
- Exposure to Mirakl or other marketplace platforms is a huge plus.
- Experience in PWA is a plus.
Florianópolis - Brazil
McFadyen Digital is the leading advisor and implementer of ecommerce marketplace solutions. During 15 years of implementing marketplaces, we’ve built dozens of platforms that cumulatively generate billions of dollars of GMV. We’re honored to have served 10% of the Fortune 500. Over 250 global brands like ABB, AB InBev, ACCO, Albertsons, American Red Cross, American Eagle Outfitters, US Army, US Agriculture Dept, (and many more letters in the alphabet) have entrusted their digital transformations to McFadyen. We operate global offices across the US, Brazil, and India. McFadyen Digital has been a trusted employer for 34 years and believe that people are the most important part of our company. We’re proud of our Great Place to Work certification.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
Do you have a passion for technology and solving problems? Are you an innovative person? Are you self-directed, confident, and able to work without requiring a great deal of structure or supervision? Are you highly self-motivated and having a head full of ideas? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you!!
McFadyen Digital is looking for a new A-player to join our team. We would love to share with you the amazing journey that is work for a great e-commerce company as McFadyen is. If you like to work with the overseas team, Magento is your specialty and big challenges do not scare you, let’s talk about this amazing opportunity.
Top 5 Responsibilities
Top 5 Qualifications
Our Core Values: Client Focus, Owning the outcome, Adaptability, Collaboration
Keywords: Magento Developer, Magento 2, Magento, Magento developers remote jobs, Magento web developer
McFadyen Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.