- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code and peer to peer code reviews.
- Develop solutions with a focus on end-user experience, high availability, low latency, and scalability
- Performance tuning of application code at different service levels and incorporating design changes to improve performance of the application.
- Actively coach junior developer and participate in code reviews, providing insights in terms of performance, security, best practices, and overall code quality
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure understanding of the implications of your Ul implementation.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Ul development.
- Experience with any modern JS framework i.e. React, Angular, Vue.
- Strong understanding of Ul usability aspects and accessibility standards.
- Thorough understanding of RESTful web services and experience working with them.
- Knowledge in UI testing.
- Experience with using NodeJS to emulate server and host applications locally.
- Experience with responsive design and/or material, flexbox, grid design.
- 30 Aguinaldo days.
- 25% Holiday bonus.
- 25 vacation days + 7 extra bank holidays.
- Food Vouchers / Grocery Card (1050 MXN/month).
- Savings Fund (5% contributions from Employer and 5% from Employee).
- Major medical insurance, Vision and Dental (Extended to family).
- Social security based on 100% payroll.
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w.
- Flexible Work from Long Distance - 4 weeks a year.
- Free drinks and snacks in the office.
- International travel opportunities & Global annual meet up.
Zapopan - Mexico
As Senior Front End Software Engineer you will be helping us to develop one of our newest Products, Predictive Assessment. PA is focused on helping to select brilliant software engineers by being the most trusted and reliable predictor of high-performance engineering skills in their recruitment process.
We’re also looking for someone that wants to have the chance to put into practice leadership skills, develop potential and inspire others!
You will have the opportunity to:
What You Need to Succeed in this role:
This could be an added bonus:
Stay connected with us on LinkedIn or keep an eye on our career page for future opportunities!