- Develop innovative, multilingual, responsive and dynamic user interfaces
- Understand the Domain Driven Design, Lean Software Development and Hypothesis Driven Development
- Understand complex business-logical challenges and finding simplicity-seeking solutions
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to assure the quality of the code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Solid work experience as a FrontEnd Developer
- Experience in web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 (knowledge in their preceding equivalents) and CSS frameworks like Boostrap or Foundation
- Knowledge in the testing area with technologies like Jasmine, Mocha or QUnit and Protractor to help integrating the best software quality possible
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
InnoWave is looking for a FrontEnd Developer to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.