- React Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Florida Blue Customer Experience applications.
- They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include:
- gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products.
- They will participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation
- protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding tools
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Proficiency programming in more than one object-oriented programming language;
- May include database knowledge in MongoBD
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, GIT, Axios, Jest
- Client-side templating: mustache.js, handlebars.js, panni.js, and dust.js
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools such as; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience with responsive grid systems
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc.
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
- Experience with Foundation a plus
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience, strong emphasis on REST API development is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
- Development background must be strong in Node.JS (primary) as well as React.JS (secondary)
- Working knowledge of Mongo DB is required
- Relevant Development certifications (A PLUS)
- Development experience with KAFKA (A PLUS)
- Familiarity with OpenShift (A PLUS)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is a mutual insurance holding corporation formed after a reorganization from the bigger entity and operates in Florida, USA. It is one of the top 10 health insurance companies in the US with sales of more than $15B.
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $76.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote