- Provides design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
- Reviews test results and directs further development.
- May provide or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with modern React principles including function-based components and hooks
- Experience with REACT tools including React.JS and Redux
- Experience working with development technologies such as VS code, eslint, and GIT
- Experience with UI testing, including Jest, Selenium, and React Testing
- Experience with AWS services a plus
- Experience with Jupyter platform a plus
- Experience with Python scripting a plus
- Experience with debugging and performance testing software
- Detail oriented, with the ability to implement UI components by following the design mockups
- Experience building and supporting applications
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Experience with agile project management
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)