- Learn the conventions and coding style of CampSite and assist in the development of new functionality.
- Test and verify product functionality through manual and automated processes.
- Manipulate, prepare and format data from a Camps existing system to be imported into CampSite.
- Work with the Support team to diagnose customer issues and come to an expeditious resolution.
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Development teams to identify opportunities for new functionality and write technical specifications for implementation.
- Design and create mockups for new functionality based on specification and UI guidelines.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, superior attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience with PHP is essential.
- Previous experience with MySQL is essential.
- Familiarity with LAMP stack is a big plus.
- Familiarity with Git or other distributed version control systems is a big plus.
- Understanding of Agile Architecture principles and practices.
- Familiarity with JIRA, BrowserStack and Balsamiq or similar systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of day & overnight camp administrative operations is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Working experience with Bootstrap and responsive web development.
- Experience with REST APIs.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)