- Create robust and easy-to-maintain user interface components with React Native.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug complex business processes.
- Research, test, build and coordinate the integration of new functionalities for our products considering client requirements.
- Coordinate releases across all team members and across interfacing systems, and branching and merging multiple code versions.
- Creates clear and concise code documentation.
- Be available to work in Arecibo, PR.
- 2+ years of React/React Native development experience.
- Git knowledge
- Experience with relational databases and query performance tuning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be open to learning and working with different programming languages.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with PHP, Microservices, HTML and XML will be a plus.
- Experience in the healthcare field will be a plus too.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Arecibo, PR 00612: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- React Native: 1 year (Preferred)
Arecibo, PR - United States of America
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,000.00 - $7,000.00 per month
All our employees are required to wear a mask. Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location