- Contributes to team efforts to produce high-quality software inclusive of requirements analysis, system design, implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Bring new ideas to the table and adjust plans if better solutions are identified
- Adheres to established protocols, procedures, and best practices to ensure quality of code.
- Writes clear technical documentation and comments in code for other developers.
- Participates in team meetings and encourages an open, collaborative team dynamic.
- Communicates with team and management about deadlines, roadblocks, and status.
- Keeps up to date on relevant technologies, methodologies, and tools.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Programming, or similar field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, VB.Net)
- Experience with relational databases - (MS SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - English language fluency
- Understanding of modern software architecture and methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Professional experience developing commercial software.
- General experience with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools and techniques
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, and Jenkins or similar build automation system.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, big data systems, and distributed computing.
- Comfortable in both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
This role is responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support of commercial software, ensuring it meets all business and client requirements.
About the Role:
Required Experience and Attributes:
Nice to Have Experience and Education: