- Experience 2+ years of MySQL and PHP .
- Experience with GIT version control ability to create RESTful services.
- You find a work-around when there is no work-around.
- Strong at analyzing information.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail experience in a fast-paced work environment. You ship quality code quickly.
- A product-first approach to building software. You care about the real world functionality of your programming.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Other startup experience is a plus.
- French not required
Toronto - Canada
Boom Health is a company focused on providing digital solutions to manage today's complex world of personal at-home health care. Our mobile app is currently available in Toronto and will be expanding to other cities this year. You can visit us at https://boom.health.
We are in need of a part-time PHP developer to assist our growing company. Since experience varies from person to person, please include your hourly wage with your resume. This is a remote position.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Casual
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: $20.00-$40.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement: