- Collaborate with the technology team and business users to develop bespoke solutions using Azure Boards
- Build front-end web applications using Reach-JS and back-end APIs using frameworks like Python, Django, Flask allowing business users to acquire, access and analyze proprietary data
- Able to write and maintain unit tests to ensure robustness of the product Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write technical documentation. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software and work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutionsWork with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of programming experience in Python, debugging, performance analysis, and test design skills.
- Hands-on experience building sophisticated applications and APIs in Cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience with data science in Python, T-SQL and SQLite.
- Should have knowledge in UML.
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Toronto - Canada
Role: Full-Stack Developer
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fulltime Permanent Role
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Cloud based solutions in Azure which consists of implementing interactive dashboards using a multitude of data visualisation tools. We are looking for someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills, is customer service focused, and has a proven track record of delivering best in class results. Our developers can adapt quickly to changing technical and professional environments, are high-energy and tech savvy.
About the team
· The Programming and Technology Team acquires, manages and explores data and derives insights for a variety of global research programmes. We use Azure DevOps in depth, follow scrum, implemented complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), state-of-the-art Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) strategies (Azure Data Factory) to implementing interactive dashboards using a multitude of data visualisation tools. The team is responsible for the deployment of new technologies, data quality and audit, front end client deliverables and back-end infrastructure.
· Though we are a diverse set of individuals with different cultural backgrounds, interests, and levels of software expertise, we are bounded by our passion for analytics and drive for excellence.
· Responsible for deployment of Cloud based solutions and Azure deployment/ continuous deployment
Your Responsibilities: -
Who you are [skills and expertise]: -
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
· Azure fundamentals certifications is an added advantage.
· Adherence to set processes and standards.
· Strong problem-solving skills, including an ability to “think outside the box”.
· Organized, self-motivated, and self-directed.
· Ingenuity and the willingness to learn new techniques.
· Exceptional ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $8,000.00-$15,000.00 per month
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON