- Develop new user-facing software features using React for our flagship products and all-encompassing platform
- Translate design requirements and wireframes into high quality code and build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Act as a major contributor on our R&D team by doing greenfield development on our newest products
- Take ownership of your work and bring your own ideas and creativity to the table - We want someone who isn’t afraid to speak their mind!
- 1-3 years' experience in software engineering
- Thorough understanding of React core principles, workflows (such as Redux or Flux), and cutting-edge features such as Suspense, hooks, and concurrent mode
- Strong proficiency in HTML/CSS, including understanding of the box model and modern CSS layout techniques
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Pluses - Experience developing Progressive Web Apps and/or reactive web apps, Node experience
- Rich Benefits Plans - Health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid parental leave, and more!
- Open PTO Policy - Take what you need, when you need it.
- Internal Growth - Over ⅓ of the positions opened and filled are with our own employees.
- Work From Anywhere - From home, the beach, or your favorite coffee shop. Work where you want to!
- Learning and Development - Robust new employee onboarding, leadership, and management training.
- Radical Transparency - All employees have direct access to our executive leadership, whether in recurring town halls or direct conversation and mentorship.
- Diversity & Inclusion - Come one, come all! Between ongoing training, panels, celebrations, and more, our DEI team ensures every employee knows they belong here.
Atlanta, GA - United States of America
Technology and Analytics for the Automotive Industry
PureCars helps unlock the full sales potential of automotive dealers across the US and Canada using a proprietary multi-channel advertising and analytics software platform combined with a team of high-touch digital strategy experts. By utilizing our extensive data library, DMS connectivity, and our digital advertising and attribution solutions, our SaaS platform enables automotive dealerships to capture more customers, optimize digital advertising spend ROI and maximize profitability while also providing mission-critical insights into the dealership’s automotive operations.
We are focused on investing in world-class talent and technology in order to help our partners dominate their markets in new and innovative ways. Come join us as we take on the automotive industry by storm.
Job Summary - Jr. Frontend Engineer - React (remote anywhere within the US)
PureCars is seeking a Jr. Frontend Engineer that is proficient with React to join our engineering team. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for our newly redesigned product platform and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. If you are passionate about collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality user-oriented products using React.js - we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
Our Perks & Quirks:
PureCars is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status. Just be passionate, genuine, collaborative, data-driven, and entrepreneurial at heart!