- NodeJS & Express
- ReactJS & Redux
- Amazon AWS
- Developing new features and designing their implementation
- Designing, building, and documenting APIs for frontend and backend consumption
- Researching, integrating and maintaining third-party upstream services
- Assuming ownership for the quality of your implementations
- Reviewing, analysing and fixing bottlenecks and bugs
- Improving our processes through agile development practices
- Maintaining and improving our deployment infrastructure and pipeline
- Learning and sharing through pair programming, collaboration and code review
- Joining product managers in partner conversations for first-hand problem feedback
- Web application development and object-oriented programming
- Design, implementation and consumption of RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of best practices in software architecture
- Ability to quickly adapt languages and technologies
- TypeScript expertise
- AWS deployment expertise
- Previous agile development experience
- Fintech background
- Competitive salary
- Equity programme
- Minimum 28 days of holiday per year
- Dedicated personal development budget
- Permanent contract from the start
- Flexible working hours
- Home office equipment support
- Choose your own hardware
- Flexible Benefit package (mobility/health, wellbeing and sustainability/family/food and drinks)
- Relocation package for remote employees
- Referral bonus
- Tilta Swag
- 5 baby days
- Bi-annual company offsites
- Cool Berlin office with rooftop terrace
- And most of all, growth opportunities
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
At Tilta, we pride ourselves on being experienced fintech entrepreneurs, engineers and data scientists with the drive to make a difference. Access to finance should be impartial and instantaneous. We're working hard to turn this vision into reality. It's time to make working capital work for everyone.
We are looking for software engineers who want to work on the next-generation of financial user experiences and make a dent on how businesses access capital.
As an engineer at Tilta, you will be working in a team of talented minds from business and tech, all united in creating user-friendly experiences and developer-friendly APIs for the next generation of financial services to be used by tens of thousands of businesses every day.
More specifically, you will be working on the various RESTful APIs, third-party integrations as well as the backend logic and orchestration that makes up the glue in between.
Designing and building backend services are challenged with high requirements for performance and reliability that guarantee and optimise the critical conversion rate expectations of our partner platforms. Further, as an infrastructure product, delivering on high standards for our API design and documentation nurtures love for our solution amongst our partners and their respected developers.
Given the early stage of Tilta, you’ll be presented with a green field in many areas and are challenged to assume ownership and responsibility for researching, deciding, testing, documenting and maintaining unknown approaches to known problems all while applying the profound experience that you bring to the table.
Technologies we build and run on
We ask you for nothing less than helping us to make a lasting change on how businesses do business. It's an invitation to an exciting journey with complex challenges, hard work and all the support needed to succeed as a team, be it remote or onsite. Here is what we have for you: