- Working with our product manager and clients helping to create the new modules of the platforms;
- Working with state-machine concepts to build reactive user interfaces;
- Working with the next generation of technology;
- Refactor old code, improving maintainability and performance;
- Redefining the perfection of our products.
- Data Structure
- Algorithm Time Complexity
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Unit Test (enzyme and JEST)
- Algorithm Design
- Clean Code Knowledge
- Professional Experience with ReactJS (1 year)
- Critical Thinking;
- Analytic Vision;
- Have a curious and always learning mindset;
- No fear of reading the documentation;
- Be a team player. We foster a culture of collaboration, transparency and sharing
- Open source contributions;
- At least one year of experience with frontend;
- Have the spirit to work on a Startup.
- ReactJS, Relay, Graphql;
- Jest, Eslint;
- Webpack, Babel 7;
- NodeJS, TypeScript;
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP;
- Design System, Accessibility;
- Code Pipeline (CircleCI);
Shell Script, Makefile, Linux.
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast-paced Startup;
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Higher compensation for VR;
- Health Insurance (UNIMED NACIONAL);
- Remote Work;
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Sigalei is an online platform that empowers companies, unions and associations to monitor and to understand the political, social and regulatory environments helping them to take better business decisions taking into account the society as a whole.
Founded in São Carlos, the Brazilian capital of Technology, we are building a powerful platform that gather and analyze automatically millions of piece of information spreaded on public sources on internet.
Our product team, whereas the frontend engineers are allocated, help create the channel where we delivery the data and information to our clients.
Habilidades desejadas e experiência
Our Current Stack