- Working on the further development of research software (http://www.orsee.org), developing broad new features and fixing issues.
- Documentation of new software features.
- Support of software users.
o Experience in database management (MySQL).
o Experience with Linux servers and git/GitHub.
- Nice to have:
o Skills and experience in responsive web design.
o Skills and experience in cross-platform mobile app development (iOS, Android).
- Good English language skills (German language skills welcome but not required).
- Soft Skills: You have very good communication, presentation, and analytical skills, a high self-motivation, willingness to take on responsibility, natural curiosity, and are a team player.
- A top business and economics university with renowned experts on the faculty and a diverse range of subjects, triple accredited
- Excellent infrastructure, both technologically and architecturally, and a wide range of WU service units
- Diversity and appreciation in an open-minded, inclusive and family-friendly environment
- Flexibility and individual freedom thanks to flexible working hours
- Inspiring campus life with over 2,400 employees in research, teaching, and administration and approximately 21,500 students on a conveniently located, architecturally unique campus in the heart of Vienna
Vienna - Austria
Vienna University of Economics and Business
published till: 05.10.2022
Institute for Markets and Strategy
Part-time, 20 hours/week
Starting as soon as possible, and limited for the duration of one year
What to expect
What you have to offer
What we offer you
Do you want to join the WU team?
Then please submit your application by October 05, 2022 (ID 1541).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our goal is to provide students and staff with safe attendance at WU. Therefore, proof of a complete Covid 19 vaccination is a prerequisite for employment. Exceptions apply if vaccination is not possible for medical reasons, which must be proven by a specialist's confirmation, or if there has been a recent recovery and corresponding proof (recovery certificate, separation notice, medical confirmation) is available and the willingness is expressed to complete any missing vaccination within the period recommended by the NIG. Persons who have been vaccinated with vaccines not authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) provide proof of vaccination by means of proof of neutralising antibodies not older than 90 days. In all other cases, employment at WU is only possible if the willingness to obtain the vaccination against Covid-19 as soon as possible is expressed in the application procedure. A written declaration to this effect must be signed when signing the employment contract.