- Manage and complete tasks related to NetSuite development, improvements, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Responsible for ensuring that the custom development accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with and in the project teams.
- Interface with internal Business Systems Analysts and ERP NetSuite Admins to drive solutions in a timely manner.
- Document current systems state and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools.
- Provide level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
- Provide Level 2 support to super-users and act as liaison with NetSuite support.
- Work on projects that may be assigned on an ad hoc basis and assist other corporate initiatives as directed, assigned, or requested.
- Create and maintain integrations with internal systems using SuiteTalk SOAP based XML web services, RESTlet scripts and MuleSoft integration tools.
- Troubleshoot standard and custom development issues.
- Configure SuiteBuilder fields, list, records, forms, roles etc.
- SuiteScript Scripting - Suitelets, RESTlets, User Event, etc.
- Suggest improvements that take advantage of NetSuite's capabilities.
- Strong understanding of the NetSuite ERP SuiteCloud toolset.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, deployment methodologies, and documentation.
- Participate in design conversations at an abstract, business problem level and later transform details into technical design, SOPs and or user documentation.
- Strong knowledge of ERP software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Data analysis skills.
- Understanding of common business practices relating to Finance and Accounting.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience with NetSuite’s customization platform, including SuiteScript (V1 and V2), Suiteflow, Suitetalk and SuiteBuilder.
- 4+ years’ experience with NetSuite ERP.
- Practice working in an agile scrum environment.
- Prior experience with financial application integration.
- NetSuite ERP Suite Cloud Developer certification.
FlexCare Medical Staffing
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Job Title: NetSuite Developer Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Software Development Manager
As the NetSuite Developer, you are a part of the Information Systems team, delivering high quality solutions to meet business needs. You will be responsible for collaborating and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using the NetSuite environment. You will collaborate on managing the day-to-day development life cycle of the FlexCare NetSuite ERP environment. You will be responsible for the design of complex solution component for example, integration, security, custom development.
Education and Experience:
Education and Experience (Cont’d):
This position will have oversite of 4 to 6 employees.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers.
If fully remote or hybrid, travel to the headquarters in Roseville CA will be expected for the first two weeks for new hire orientation and training as well as approximately one week per quarter for team collaboration.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.