- A solid understanding of software practices and principles.
- A quick study. You’ll be able to adapt and learn new languages quickly.
- Great at explaining things. You can organize your thoughts in a concise, friendly way that communicates the right information to the right audience.
- Knowledgeable in one or more web, mobile or backend development technologies.
- A winning attitude, paired with a desire to succeed and unparalleled work ethic.
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a team and alongside client stakeholders.
- React, Angular or Knockout frameworks
- Native Android (Kotlin or Java)
- Cross-platform mobile (React Native or Flutter)
- Java Spring or NodeJS (NestJS, NextJS) frameworks
- AWS or Azure services (AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS AppSync)
- Development for smart TVs or connected devices such as Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS, Tizen, LG, Vizio, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5
- AEM Sites, Assets, Forms or Screens
- Migration of existing sites to AEM 6.X
- AEM components, templates, workflows or services
- Hybrid work model (must be located within Canada)
- Option to drop-in and work at our office in Yaletown (Vancouver, BC),
- Team lunches to celebrate project milestones,
- Gaming, activity, and movie nights (remote for now, in-person returning soon),
- Lunch & Learns on various topics,
- Access to the Ensemble farm in Richmond, BC which includes:
- Meeting and office space for drop-in work
- Basketball, pickleball, tennis, beach volleyball, and a running track
- Ping pong and foosball
- Garden plots for planting vegetables
- Barbecue, picnic tables, and kitchen amenities
- Summer family barbecue & winter holiday party
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Vancouver - Canada
At Ensemble, we build innovative custom software solutions for some of the largest brands in the media and entertainment, financial services, insurance, government, life sciences, and manufacturing industries. We’re proud of what we do, and we know that our incredible team is the secret to our success.
Ensemble is currently looking for a versatile Software Developer who is interested in leveraging the latest tech stacks to build industry-leading software solutions. We work on projects of all types, including website development, mobile apps, and apps for connected devices involving the newest technologies on the market.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
In addition to the above requirements, experience in any of the following areas would provide a definite advantage:
Regardless of what programming language you specialize in, you can expect to further develop your existing skills in many areas, including development for both web and mobile applications.
Ensemble has a team of over 100 developers and strongly encourages knowledge sharing. So, if you have a strong overall foundation in software programming, but are light in a few areas, we encourage you to still apply.
We support a healthy work/life balance for our employees, but we know that’s easier said than done. So, in addition to a comprehensive benefits plan we also offer:
A bit more about us:
Since 1995, Ensemble has been providing custom technology solutions to our customers, with the goal of helping them deliver incredible digital experiences to their customers. We have built such strong relationships with our customers over the years that the majority of our business now comes from repeat business and referrals — and we couldn’t be happier about that.
Regardless of who we work with, or what we are working on, our success relies on three important factors: our customers, our people, and our process.
With teams in Europe and North America, Ensemble operates on a global scale providing solutions and support to some of the largest brands around the world.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $56,830.03-$144,728.44 per year