- Develop creative and innovative design solutions for tools and experiences that support multiple types of users in different types of roles with varying scope and objectives.
- Create and influence decisions that help implement a design language that is consistent throughout all internal tools and external customer facing experiences.
- Create, update, and maintain Listella libraries.
- We work on 2-week cycles. Every sprint starts with a sprint planning session (time estimates, prioritization, etc) and ends with a sprint retro (were our estimates accurate, what can we do better, etc).
- We conduct backlog grooming in the middle of every sprint to update tickets and estimates based on new information or shifting of priorities.
- We conduct a quick “mini-standup” in person almost every day to allow the team to express what they’re working on and any blockers they’re facing.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Design, Mathematics or a closely related field
- Expert in building user experience and user interface design.
- Understanding of front-end web and mobile technologies and general understanding of backend technologies that are required to build out experiences.
- Ability to take complex concepts and simplify them for the customer in the form of elegant experiences.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes. Strong ability to communicate complicated concepts and bring clarity to stakeholders and team members.
- Bonus: Familiar with Go, noSQL, SQL, C/Cpp.
- Bonus: Familiar with Swift, Swift UI, objective-c, Kotlin, Android UI.
- All applicants must pass Front End skills test
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Are you capable of passing a challenging front end skills test?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 9 years (Required)
- React: 8 years (Required)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
We are a modern, real estate marketplace for home buyers and sellers to transact entirely online, pioneering an all inclusive real estate transaction to democratize a broken and cumbersome process, while helping home owners save billions. Backed by top investors we are projected to be a forerunner in real estate technology with an industry amassing billions of dollars in untapped revenue.
Senior React.JS Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated Front-End Software Engineer to design the future of the real estate transaction experience and to take ownership of the development and rollout for an entire product, or large project. You can expect to push your skills and be challenged everyday, while making an impact on the future of how people buy and sell their home.
No agents, no commissions, no negotiations. A better way to buy and sell real estate! Listella was founded under the belief that the power of the real estate transaction process should be in the buyer and seller's hands, saving billions in commissions every year. Changing the world one home at a time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $200,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote