- Work in a multi-national environment with close ties to our other engineering locations in the USA, Europe and Asia (mainly Japan);
- Author developer documentation and participate in the development of end-user documentation;
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the project team;
- Simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects
- Your profile: Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high-quality delivery of work products; Skilled in navigating the dynamics of working as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment;
- Personal drive to be the best at their job.
- Know-how to test it is a big plus since our teams are self-responsible for delivering what they built with quality.
- Also, concepts like state management, internationalisation, routing or application bundling should not shock you.
- A strong geek side, a like for Open source projects and not afraid of trying new techniques;
- Ability to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate them into technical implementation;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field;
- Oral and written English is a must;
- 2+ years of experience;
- Understanding of agile or other iterative software development methodologies;
- Other languages knowledge also useful;
Porto - Portugal
Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
This position will work as a member of the Software Engineering team to develop and maintain parts of an Enterprise software suite, which includes internal libraries and end-user target customer products. By joining us, you'll work as part of a lean, agile organization and you'll be able to leverage your tech skills to build awesome User Interfaces for our product lines.
Nice to have