Saskatoon - Canada
We’re looking for an independent, talented and enthusiastic person to join our team in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Winnipeg or Victoria! As an Intermediate Front End Developer on the Retriever team, you’ll work with our Technology & Development team to write and optimize LoKnow’s technologies, primarily the user interface. Reporting to the Product Manager – Technology & Development, this is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in how LoKnow’s technologies are created.
We’re LoKnow – an advertising-tech and data company that helps brands deliver their message to the right audience, in the right place, at the right time. With seven offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our Vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
LoKnow uses a hybrid model, where you are able to work from home, the office (if available due to provincial COVID-19 recommendations), or a combination of both in cities where LoKnow has offices. We actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance. All employees must be located in a city with a LoKnow office. All training will be hosted virtually.
- Writes functional, maintainable, and scalable code according to industry best practices
- Designs UI features and improvements independently and in collaboration with the team, estimating effort and complexity
- Contributes to UI/UX design through wireframing & prototyping
- Assists in deploying quality code to production environments
- Diagnoses software defects in development and production environments
- Uses testing methodologies to verify correct functionality
- Supports development by staying up to date with the latest industry and technology trends
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help you build upon your existing skills
- 2-5 years of software development experience, preferably focused on Web application UI’s
- Degree or diploma in computer science or software engineering
- Understanding of software design principles and patterns
- UX/UI design experience is an asset
- Familiarity with Python/Django is an asset
- Compensation ranging from $78,000 – $95,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Participation in our company profit sharing program
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Haley Truong. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us!
October 16, 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $78,000.00-$95,000.00 per year