- Create new, maintain and improve existing web services
- Translate requirements and workflows into usable applications
- Fundamental understanding about Blockchain technologies like (PoS, PoW, 2nd layer, etc. )
- Experience with CI/CD using Kubernetes
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with Smart Contract development on Ethereum based chains (Solidity, OpenZeppelin, Hardhat)
- Experience with decentralized data markets is a plus (Ocean protocol)
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with non-scripting languages like Rust, C/C++, or Go is a plus
- UML experience preferred
- Straight problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Vienna - Austria
Duties and Responsibilities
Join us in our DevOps tribe and become part of a squad team delivering products and services.
Starting as a team member we plan to expand your responsibilities over time to eventually build up and lead your own project team.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 36.890,00 gross per year on a full-time basis. However, our compensation is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
RIDDLE&CODE is Europe’s leading company for blockchain interface solutions. It is one of the few - if not the only company - which has developed its own blockchain-based hardware & software products that bridge the digital and the physical world. RIDDLE&CODE offers the opportunity to work at the forefront of blockchain and cryptography products and to expand your skills while driving and developing cutting-edge technology.
Groundbreaking wallet design, innovative blockchain IOT solutions, and technology around identity, integrity and digital assets are in the center of our current development efforts.
To make sure that - besides a unique job environment - you’ll have the time of your life RIDDLE&CODE is located in Vienna/Austria, which was ranked the most liveable city for the tenth time in a row and the world’s smartest city according to 2019 Smart City Strategy Index!
We’re an international company with a lot of remote colleagues, so we’re happy to work with you also as a freelancer anywhere in Europe.
Join our team and work with our engineers on delivering game-changing products and services!
Operating in the finance, mobility, energy and materials verticals, RIDDLE&CODE is working on top-tier solutions for real-world assets tokenization and building the grounds for the future token economy.
Do you want to become a part of a diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment and work on cutting-edge blockchain-powered projects? To keep up to date with our future openings, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent