- Migrate React Components from Class Components to Function Components
- Implement Data Caching in a React App
- Use React Hooks for In-Component State Management
- Use CSS Variables or TailwindCSS to enable dynamic styling
- Add a Dark Mode to an Existing React App
- Add Internationalization & Localization to an Existing React App
- Define Unit, Integration, & E2E Test Structure for a New React App
- Add SSR to your ReactJS Apps via NextJS
- Deploy & Host a ReactJS App in AWS (Multi-AZ & Multi-Region)
- Create React Apps which consume REST APIs
- Evaluate Pros & Cons of New UI Frameworks (Svelte, SolidJS, Qwik)
- Use Storybook to Document & Catalog a React UI Component Library
- Setup a npm / yarn / pnpm Monorepo for a UI Component Library
- Debug React Apps deployed in an AWS Unix Environment (EC2 / ECS / EKS)
- Jest & Enzyme
- REST APIs
- Schedule a 15 min Video Call with someone from our Team
- 4 Proctored GQ Tests (< 3 hours)
- 30-45 min Final Video Interview
- Receive Job Offer
- Monday to Friday
- CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
- REST API: 5 years (Preferred)
Newark, NJ - United States of America
Are you a React UI Developer working at a Large Financial Institution and being told by your leadership that you are too hands on or detail oriented or think and work like a start-up?
Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions of lives around the world. With your passion and focus we will accomplish great things together!
We are looking forward to you joining our Platform Engineering Team.
Our Platform Engineering Team is working to solve the Multiplicity Problem. We are trusted by some of the most reputable and established FinTech Firms. Recently, our team has spearheaded the Conversion & Go Live of apps which support the backbone of the Financial Trading Industry.
We are looking for Engineers who can
We work closely with
If you are interested in reaching out to us, please apply and our team will contact you within the hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
Work Location: One location