- 100% remote allowed (except CA people) and (won't sponsor visas).
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans
- Code new programs to clients specifications and create test data for testing
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs
- 80% back-end Development
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation
- Provide quality assurance reviews
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 2-4 years experience required
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Large systems software design and development experience
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems
- Technologies: Java, Spring, Messaging (Kafka RabbitMQ), Microservice, AWS (terraform or cdk). Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, Jboss. DB: Oracle, NoSQL(MongoDB).
- Experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution
Myticas Consulting ULC
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Myticas Consulting is looking to hire a Software Engineer to maintain and develop new applications software and specialized utility programs that are client/server and/or AWS Cloud (CloudFront, CodePipeline, Lambda) based.