- The successful candidate who joins our development team will be handling a set of internal mobile or web projects, as well as client sites / projects for our registration system (web forms expertise is a strong asset)
- Report directly to our Development Manager and work closely as a team in the development of future and ongoing custom developed systems
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and deliver requirements within tight deadlines
- Learning all in house web based systems and providing internal support to staff as required
- Dealing with / and creating custom database report queries
- Our ideal candidate will have minimum 3-5 years experience
- Hybrid Office / Work from home environment. This role will require some in office and on-site components in the GTA.
- 3 - 5 years progressive experience
- Node / Angular
- Database: MySQL (or similar SQL experience)
- Some iOS / Android / Flutter experience desirable
- Legacy systems (Classic ASP / ColdFusion - not required but willing to pick up if need be)
- Regardless of your familiarity or experience with the required skills, you should be motivated to learn more as your tasks progress
- Be able to provide examples of previous development projects
- Have no problem facing tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to self manage and prioritize tasks
- Are excited to research solutions when faced with technical challenges
- You are a good communicator and can express your ideas both verbally and written as well as in technical and non-technical terms for end users / clients to understand
- You are able to multitask, and to deal with tight deadlines on a daily basis
- You are a team player and have a strong work ethic
- You are open to new ideas, concepts and learning new skills
- Ability to work overtime as project deadlines require
- Full-time position.
- Full training is provided on the job.
- Positions are a mix of travel, work at home, and, work in office
- Flex time
- A high degree of autonomy and the ability to influence team and technology choices
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- We’ve worked hard to build a team of collaborative, brilliant people. We love working together to help each other succeed, and are committed to maintaining an open, motivating culture as we grow
- Benefit package that includes Medical, dental, family, and life options.
- Summer hours that provide a long weekends
- Extended December holiday break
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Overtime pay
MicroSpec Systems Inc
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Web / Mobile Application Developer
We are looking to grow our team with a full time Mobile/ Web Application developer who enjoys working in a unique industry.
What you bring:
Why choose MicroSpec?
By applying, you are taking a big first step to be part of an exciting organization.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for this position and operation (MicroSpec will however adhere to its duty to accommodate those who are unable to be fully vaccinated for a reason related to a human right protected ground)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote