Plan and lead all organizational change management activities in one of the business type Service, Solution or System across Siemens
- Perform stakeholder impact analysis and change readiness assessments to understand potential barriers to change; identify risks and implement mitigation
- Able to communicate well with all levels, from C-level executives and Enterprise Architects, Designers and Developers.
- Acts as a beacon of excellence and as an employee of reference, mentoring junior colleagues
Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions and best practices
- Acts as a beacon of excellence and as an employee of reerence, mentoring junior colleague
- Reaches out to other teams and works towards alignment and overall continuous improvement
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, life sciences.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development.
Able to explain technical subjects to non-technical people.
Proven experience in developing and operating applications
Collaborative and positive attitude
- Knowledge and experience in most of the areas below:
- o Architecture patterns (e.g. Micro services, Event driven, Layered)
- o Database technology (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Common integration protocols (e.g. REST, SOAP, XML or HTTP)
The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Amadora - Portugal
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
We are looking for:
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time