- Design, develop, and deploy manual and automation testing of the features of the Integration products.
- Perform Web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, load, performance and end-to-end testing - find bugs!
- Perform manual and automated testing for all Platform applications - Find bugs!
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Participate in the full range of testing activities in Agile sprints as a tester.
- Work with Product Management, Customer Teams, Developers and Architects to determine and identify test scenarios.
- Work with Senior QAs to improve existing Automation Framework to maximize test coverage and reduce automation maintenance efforts/costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience testing and automating multi-tier Web and API Applications.
- 2+ years of proven experience with QA automation using C# and cloud systems - with Selenium and test framework (NUnit/TestNG)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, quickly learn new systems and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships.
- Microsoft.NET in C#
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- Cloud systems (Amazon Web Services)
- Restful APIs
- RabbitMQ, MSMQ
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly allowance for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Phreesia puts innovative software into the hands of patients to automate manual workflow. We have reached millions of patients with our technology and continue to increase those numbers year over year. With all this exciting growth, we need a full-stack QA Engineer – API to join our Integrations team!
In this role, you'll design, develop, and implement effective automated and manual test suites to cover all aspects of verification within our software environment. You can expect to work on projects focused on API, integrations and more with highly skilled software engineers, architects, and product managers. We will rely on you to design, develop, test, and deploy highly scalable and reliable applications and services to ensure patients and health systems are fully satisfied. Your work will be rewarding, challenging and will help you gain experience in testing methodologies, designing, and developing test cases.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
Technologies We Use:
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re looking for smart and passionate people to help drive our mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience. We’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in an ever-evolving landscape by transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Our SaaS platform digitizes appointment check-in and offers tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Phreesia cares about our employees by providing a diverse and dynamic work environment. We’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award and we’ve been recognized on the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. We are dedicated to continuously improving our employee experience by launching new programs and initiatives. If you thrive in a culture of recognition, value inclusivity, professional development, and growth opportunities, Phreesia could be a great fit!
Top-rated Employee Benefits:
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time