- Be part of an early startup team with high impact, building a product that moves millions of dollars.
- Build the frontend architecture and templates to be re-used for all of our frontend products.
- Build dashboards and webpages to enable loan origination from farmers.
- Iterate on the marketing and landing webpages to help with marketing campaigns.
- Participate in the design process of the company, including logos, color palettes, and styling.
- Work closely with senior team members, with lots of mentoring and training offered.
- BS in EE/CS, or equivalent training in algorithms, parallel computing, and memory management.
- Experience building webapps with a portfolio to share.
- Nice to haves: experience with Vercel, NextJS, and NextAuth.
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Hawthorn is a technology consultant firm helping the world innovate faster. We have a client which is a startup in both finance and agriculture, and they recently closed their seed round with a team of world-class builders, investors, and advisors. We are looking to expand our team with a frontend engineer to help them build a loan origination web-app.
Locations: Remote (globally)
This is a high impact job that will accelerate your career growth, and so we are looking for ambitious developers who are willing to learn quickly.
Hawthorn Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a supportive, inclusive, and accessible environment for all employees. We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, caregiver status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We make workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote