- Enable an environment where it is easy to have an inclusive relationship, collaborative space, and team feeling. To make it possible, we have so many activities going on in Yuki, like our International Yuki Team Building.
- Inspire you to develop your skills and explore new areas of business. We are breaking the silos between each department, we are supporting your developing by a broad range of trainings and tools.
- Create a company culture where employees feel empowered to make a difference. Therefore, we are applying an agile methodology, and we love to encourage you to take action and own your career in Yuki.
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Vue.js, React, Angular.
- Good understanding of build tools and package management, such as NPM and webpack.
- Enjoys writing clear code and utilising good coding practices such as BEM.
- A good understanding of web, SPA and component architecture. A familiarity with component library management tools like Storybook is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with web security and cross browser compatibility.
- Experience working with testing frameworks such as Jest.
- Proficient with version control such as git.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Good English communication skills.
- Leading the ongoing migration to Vue.js.
- Ensuring our Vue component management is performed in a way that allows effective working with Vue in the future.
- Contributing to the training of the whole engineering team to ensure department wide implementation of Vue practices.
- Identifying potential improvements in our technical solutions and practices.
- Leading the implementation of tech related initiatives.
- Participating and further shaping our frontend faculty meetings.
- Developing beautiful new user-facing features.
- Mentoring and coaching other developers.
- Working directly with the other Tech leads, the Head of Software Development and the Chief Software Architect.
- A full-time contract and competitive compensation package.
- A training budget that kicks-in after the first half-year, sooner can be discussed.
- Flexibility in remote-working, Hybrid working is supported.
- Working in a scale up company that is part the international brand Visma.
- Loads of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Plenty of company events focussed on socialising, gaining knowledge and/or sports.
- A diverse, international team based in our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Barcelona - working in an informal, professional and fun work environment.
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Antwerp nearby "Het Eilandje" (with an awesome view over "De Schelde").
- Apply to the job.
- Call from our Talent Acquisition Team.
- First Online Interview with a Team Lead and Talent Acquisition.
- Technical Test.
- Last interview with our Head of Development.
- Visit the office and make you our Job Offer.
Barcelona - Spain
If you would like to be involved in a challenging project.
If you are seeking for a company that belongs to a big group, but act and it feels like a startup team/family.
If you have an entrepreneur way to live your life, and getting fun it is part of your daily task.
Then Yuki is waiting for you and we will be more than happy to meet you! Join us as a talented Frontend Developer to strengthen our development team.
As a Yuki our main proposal it is to enable SME companies to have more focus on their business (happiness in business) by reducing administrative tasks and gaining more insight on their business.
As a Yuki employee our main purpose it is to be the most inspiring & attractive place to work, and to make sure that we accomplish this goal, we are committed to:
The values that we stand for:
What do our team say about Yuki?
Maria Developer: "Yuki helps me to grow as a professional and person by challenging me in so many aspects".
Eleni Developer: "Working at Yuki is working with the latest technologies and learning every day".
What you will bring to the team:
Your mission at Yuki will be:
Your mission within at Yuki will be to level up our product. You will lead critical squad overarching Frontend projects, guide our frontend engineers (+10) on a day to day basis, and stay technically involved by developing in one of our scrum squads. Like all employees at the product and development department, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects all year round.
After a comprehensive onboarding, that is there to give you a comfortable start, you will be able to take on responsibilities such as:
What we offer:
How the process will look like:
Are you ready?