- 8 hour shift
- San Ramon, CA 94583: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
San Ramon, CA - United States of America
To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of technical documents and artefacts.
· Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities.
· Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing process, on or before the deadline.
· Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
· Create functional and technical specification documents.
· Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.
· Ensure analysts adhere to SLAs/KPIs/OLAs.
· Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in an economic manner.
· Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality Processes and within timelines.
· Review functional and technical specification documents.
· Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.
· Promote teamwork, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
Job Type: Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location