- Strong Knowledge of BI and analytics.
- Ability to understand business needs and user requirements to develop data analysis solutions.
- Ability to develop effective dashboards, reports, and presentations to make data analysis results readily available for diverse audiences.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI.
- Knowledge of structured data, such as entities, classes, hierarchies, relationships and metadata.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (DBMS) implementation, including tables, joins and SQL querying.
- Adequate numerical literacy and mathematical ability to understand and present quantitative results (percentages, ratios, trend analyses, etc.).
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources when needed for analyses (i.e. “ETL”).
- Strong English language written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability designing effective solutions to complex problems; intuitive/natural aptitude for problem solving.
- 8 hour shift
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,635.53 - $110,456.19 per year
Work Location: Remote