- Design and implement web applications to drive development of company-wide quality release goals and operating standards
- Improve web tools to track ownership of source files and metrics related to files
- Maintain MATLAB-based web services for tracking and plotting trends
- Interact with other teams to get feature requirements and design reviews
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues in production and in our development environments
- Help team maintain our other existing web-based applications and databases
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation skills in Java
- Knowledge of contemporary best practices in Web standards, Web design, and emerging Web technologies
- Ability to work on a team.
- Flexibility to take on varied tasks.
- Experience with MATLAB a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
Natick, MA - United States of America
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
The Development Tooling team is looking for a motivated, fast-learning candidate with experience in full stack web development and an interest in building web applications in a variety of technologies. Our team creates and maintains internal web-based applications that display product teams’ compliance to release goals and other key performance indicators. We rapidly evolve our applications to develop new metrics to help teams measure the quality of their products. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic software development team that is constantly solving new and complicated problems.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.