- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, developers, and strategists
- Take ownership of the projects you’re assigned
- Proven history of developing web applications preferably used by the general public
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written.
- Ability to pro-actively manage your time to ensure you’re maximizing your productivity for our clients
- Experience with Apollo and/or Redux
- Experience with native or hybrid iOS & Android mobile app development
- Use of AWS components to implement Cloud-based solutions
- Understand REST and/or GraphQL.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing app design & development agency. You’ll work with our Clients, Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to create cutting-edge codebases for our clients’ diverse applications.
The people who thrive in this position can switch modes easily between solo efforts and team projects, and can overcome a wide array of coding challenges. They're proficient in frontend technologies. They enjoy the rigor of producing high-quality code that’s at the forefront of industry innovation. They’re thorough, detail-oriented, and take pride in their work. We are these things, too.